Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Where have I been?

Some of you may have been wondering where I have been for the past week. Well the answer is...Tupelo and Memphis.
I was in Tupelo for the annual Tupelo Elvis Fest.
      David Lee won 1st place. Tyler Hunter won 3rd place. UETA Cody Slaughter
Then we went to Memphis for a few days. I love shopping at the boutique Crazy Beautiful. After shopping we ate at one of my favorite restaurants, Beauty Shop. Priscilla got her hair done here when it was Atkins Salon.
       Crazy Beautiful Boutique.  Beauty Shop Restaurant. Booth where she got her hair done
Of course we had to visit Graceland...again! Every time I visit I always bring Elvis a gift to place on his grave.


Our last full day in Memphis we visted some historical Elvis places. We went to many more places than this but these were my top 3...
Elvis's original crypt. Elvis's first billed concert in 1954. Lorraine Motel where MLK was killed.


No comments:

Post a Comment