Pages

Thursday, June 8, 2017

May 2017 Empties

May was a stressful month in my life/house but all is well now.....thankfully.
I did a major cleanout of my collection where I sold some products that weren't used and throwing away (showed here in this post) old products that are long expired.


Elf Eyeshadow Stick- I think these have been discontinued from Elf's line. I owned almost every color of these and even had backups. I sold the blue and purple as I never used them. I use the black quite a bit. This nude color would be great if it didn't have an insane amount of glitter

Wet n Wild Liquid Eyeliner Waterproof- This is a great eyeliner and very waterproof. It is only in this post because it is too old as it is a liquid eyeliner. 

Rimmel Scandal Eyes- This was a good eyeliner pen. I still prefer Jordana though. 

Wet n Wild Mega Length Mascara- My go-to mascara for my bottom lashes. Tiny brush and the the formula lasts all day without smudging or flaking 

Ulta Plush Drama Mascara- I was surprised by the mascara and I purchased another one. Great for length and volume.

Elf Eyelid Primer- This use to be my favorite eyeshadow primer that I used for years, but for some reason this one was a dud

L'Oreal Gel Liner- This came with a great eyeliner brush. I will admit I didn't use this liner all that much because it was dark brown and I prefer black. When I did  go to use it, it was dried out. I tried to revive it but it was too far gone. 

Essence Gel Eyeliner- The best gel/pot eyeliner I have tried. Highly recommend and will repurchase.

NYX Full Coverage Concealer- I love the "skin shades" of this concealer formula but I am pretty sure this yellow shade breaks me out...as did the green version. 

Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow in shade Too Cool- A great metallic white to use as a base for any look especially on the brow bone. This is the second one I have used up. I probably won't repurchase as I don't like things in jars with my long nails and brushes don't really work to well with this. 

Elf Contouring Blush and Bronzer- I used up the bronzer a long time ago on my neck but the blush has only hit pan. I tried for a long time to use it up but it isn't very pigmented and I'm over the color. The formula is very nice and now Elf has this combo in different colors. 

Make Up Forever Camouflage Cream Color Correct and Concealer palette- I have had this for a very very long time....It should have been thrown out a long time ago but I loved it. At that time it was the only color correcting palette of its kind and worked great on my pale skin. Part of me wants to repurchase but I don't know about spending $40 on it again....but I do highly recommend. 

Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color in shades Think Pink and Cinnamon Spice- I have many shades of this lipstick and they all probably need to go as they are getting really old. I love the formula and will repurchase my favorite shades

Make Up Forever Artist Rouge Lipstick in shade #40 - I bought this for a photoshoot a long time ago and it's the only orange lipstick I've had. Since it was so pricey I tried to use it all up but it is long expired and tasting terrible.

Covergirl Colorlicious Lipstick in shade Tantalize - This lipstick had a very cheap crayon smell but the color was great for everyday. I used about 75% of it before it turned bad and started tasting awful. 

Maybelline lip gloss- All the writing has totally worn off and this is really old. It was a really pretty color.

Nyx Butter Gloss in shades Cherry Cheesecake, Sugar Cookie, and Devil's Food Cake - These were pretty nice but didn't blow me away.

Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer- I had received a sample of this and loved so I bought a full size, which I also loved. This works great and I will repurchase.

Curel Hyda Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer- This worked good but I think the Jergens was better.

CeraVe Foaming Face Cleanser- This was just okay. I won't be purchasing a full size.

L'Occitane Almond Smoothing and Beautifying Milk Concentrate- I really enjoyed this but $50 for a full size jar?....nope!

Lancome Bienfait Multi Vital Night Cream- I somehow ended up with three travel sizes of these. It is really moisturizing and I enjoy using it. I'm not on the second jar.

Sephora Instant Moisturizer Cream- This moisturizer was great and I got 3 uses out of this foil packet. I'm really considering purchasing the full size.

xoxo Sarah Vega
As always please check out my links:
http://www.facebook.com/SarahVegaModel
http://www.instagram.com/SarahVegaModel
http://www.modelmayhem.com/SarahVegaModel

No comments:

Post a Comment