Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas 2012

I got a lot of makeup goodies this holiday season! I haven't used everything enough to give a full review but on some things I can give a first impression.

Drugstore:

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Silver Strike
I'm a big fan of the other Color Tattoo so I really wanted this new shade which I love!










NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
Surprisingly a very nice bronzer. This is the first NYC product I've actually liked. I do have to say that this color is a little to dark for my pale skin but its manageable.










Eye Delights Instant Eyeliner Strips
I have not tried these yet! I wanted to buy the Dior kind when they came out but they were too expensive. I about bought the Sephora brand but decided not too because they didn't look like they would fit my eyes. Can't wait to try these!















Sephora:

Tarte Clean Slate Deluxe Primer Trio
    Tarte - Clean Slate™ Deluxe Primer Trio
  • Clean Slate Poreless 12-hr Perfecting Primer (Purple tube): I've only used this primer once and liked but will have to try a couple more times to give a full review.
  • Clean Slate Flawless 12-hr Brightening Primer (Brown tube): Out of the 2 face primers this was he first one I've used and I my face broke out the next day. Not sure exactly if it was the culprit but I will try again just to be sure. Besides the possible breaking out factor, I didn't feel it made any difference in the appearance of my foundation.
  • Clean Slate 360 Degree Creaseless 12-hr Smoothing Eye Primer: Pretty nice eyeshadow primer. It did its job but I didn't notice anything special.

Kat Von D Lock-IT Tattoo Foundation
Kat Von D - Lock-It Tattoo FoundationI heard mix reviews about this foundation so I went to Sephora and got a sample. The first time I used it I thought it was too thick and hard to blend. After a couple more uses I got the hang of it and ended up liking it enough to ask for a full size bottle for Christmas. This foundation is definitely full coverage!









 Too Faced Beauty Editor Darlings
  • Lashgasm Mascara- This is my 3rd mini size tube of this mascara and I love to use it on my lower lash line because the brush is so small. Surprisingly this small tube last longer than you'd think.
  • Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer- Great primer but just like the Tarte eyeshadow primer it does it's job but nothing special
  • Glamour Gloss-Great pink color and leaves a tingly feel on the lips
  • Lip Insurance Lip Primer- Probably my favorite product in this kit! I got a Sephora giftcard as well for Christmas and so I bought the full size of the lip primer.
  • Primed and Poreless Face Primer- I actually really like this primer! I'm considering buying it in a full size but still need to try a few more times first.

Too Face Lip Insurance Primer
This primer works great for a red lip! I have to say that it does feel weird once you apply it and it dries but it is totally worth it! Definitely check this product out!













Benefit The Big 10 
I haven't experimented much with this kit but so far I really like the Bella Bamba blush. I will do a full review soon.















xoxo Sarah Vega

As always please check out my links:
http://www.facebook.com/SarahVegaModel
http://www.modelmayhem.com/SarahVegaModel
http://www.twitter.com/SarahVegaModel
http://www.youtube.com/SarahVegaModel

No comments:

Post a Comment