Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Past month in review

Tragedy
As many of you saw I recently had a tragedy in my life. My Boston Terrier, Boomer, passed away on November 9, 2012, of an inoperable brain tumor. He was my everything. The past month we have all been completely devastated.

Here is a video I made in memory of my little boy


Other bad news
As if grieving for Boomer's loss wasn't hard enough, on November 28 we found out our ,almost 5 year old Pug, Bella, has a cancerous tumor again. This time it is on her leg. She had surgery to remove the tumor on December 4. The surgery went very well and she is currently recovering and wearing a "cone of shame"

When Bella was 8 months old she had a cancerous tumor removed from her skull. The surgery stunted her growth.




School
As it is nearing the end of semester in school I have been very busy with homework and studying for finals. I can't wait until I graduate next May.

Modeling
I haven't done much modeling this past month because I my life is so crazy right now. I did do a holiday fashion show last Thursday for Harem & Company. Below is my first outfit. I wish I took a pic of my 2nd outfit because it was ah-mazing!

Outfit # 1

1 comment:

  1. i am soooo sorry!!!!! :( i hope you can get over this soon!
    Follow me? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen <3

    ReplyDelete